Heavy Duty Bolt Container Seals in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney & Beyond
Sometimes, something much tougher is required. If your supply chain includes national or international freight, then you likely use a variety of shipping or intermodal containers. Unfortunately, you cannot oversee these on every leg of their journey and you can’t leave the security of their contents to chance. The best method of efficiently securing them from interference on long journeys is to use a high security container seal that is tamper evident and resistant.
Our bolt seals are considered the best container seals worldwide because they are designed and produced with ultimate cargo protection in mind. With C-TPAT and ISO17712 certifications Mega Fortris security bolts offer a range of security options from economical tamper evidence through to certified ‘H’ High Security for any application. Anti-spin and anti-friction attack functionality means they cannot be manually removed without the appropriate tools and any attempts of tampering leaves a clear visual evidence. So you get a durable and strong container seal perfect for: transport, shipping and intermodal freight.
- High 'H' Security Container Bolt Seal. Price quoted is for a single unit. Supplied in cartons of 250pcs.$2.20
- High 'H' Security Container Bolt Lock Seal that requires removal with a heavy duty bolt cutter. Price quoted is for a single unit. Supplied in cartons of 250pcs.$1.95
- Slim, economical and easy to remove with bolt cutters for speed and safety. Price quoted is for a single unit. Supplied in boxes of 250pcs.$1.10
- Extra Strong Container Door Seal that requires removal with a power tool only. Price quoted is for a single unit. Supplied in cartons of 25pcs.$9.25
- Two-Colour High 'H' Security Container Bolt Seal. Price quoted is for a single unit. Supplied in cartons of 250pcs.$2.40
- Flexible High 'H' Security Container Bolt Seal. Price quoted is for a single unit. Supplied in cartons of 250pcs.$2.20
- Extra strong angled, container bolt seal that requires removal with a heavy duty bolt cutter. Price quoted is for a single unit. Supplied in cartons of 250pcs.$3.95
- Double Security Barrier Cable Seal. Price quoted is for a single unit. Supplied in cartons of 100pcs.$9.70
- Save time while SAFELY removing MF Bars (heavy duty security seals).$1,440.00
- Save time while SAFELY removing security bolt seals.$1,550.00
- Cannot be replicated, impossible to remove.POA
We offer a range of innovative options that make evidence of tampering distinctly obvious, controlling and limiting access to your goods and assets whilst they are in transit. Our products meet international standards and some feature unique designs, which makes them very difficult and expensive to replicate. We also offer laser sequential numbering to prevent removal and replacement.
Browse our extensive range of resilient and tamper evident high security container seals available for delivery to Sydney and Brisbane plus Melbourne and all over Australia. Discover the solution suitable for you.
Klicker - Made from fortified carbon steel and ABS plastic these are H-Compliant and C-TPAT compliant.
Flexi Klick - Perfect for latches that are in a tight spot or have been bent out of shape, their flexible design makes them easier to attach. The galvanised wire bends rather than breaks, protecting them from crude impact attacks and reducing the chance of ricochet during removal.
Mini Bolt - 5mm thick and perfect for small or tight applications. Simple to use and remove, especially when you need to handle and open a high volume of them.
MF Bar - Made from high strength steel these centrally lock the bars of any container, preventing access and protecting against tampering. Comes with an adjustable locking position.
Mega Bolt Lock - Unique, angled bolts for high security transport applications. The special conical bolt head cannot be broken by a normal bolt cutter. ISO 17712 and C-TPAT compliant.
Container Bolt Lock - Straight pin high security bolts that are widely used as they are incredibly strong and tamper resistant for ground transportation applications.
Chat with us about our premium quality container bolts today
From Melbourne through to Sydney and up to Brisbane, we’re here for you! If you need assistance or advice, please contact us on our Toll Free number 1300 66 99 21 or send us an online enquiry, we are available to help.