Tamper Evident Ring Seal
The Simulock is easy to apply and easy to inspect. This seal optimises security and operation efficiency. The unique features found on the Simulock make it so much more than just another ring seal.
Standard markings on the Simulock seal include serial numbers, customer name/logo. A variation of bar codes can also be marked with laser technology.
The Simulock is widely used for trucks and tankers, customs control, airline cargo, warehouses, roll cages, rail wagons, empty shipping containers, etc.
1. The transparent Inspection Window is a unique feature developed to enable quick and easy visual checking of the locking mechanism.
2. The Inspection Window is ultrasonically welded to the seal. Ultrasonic welding is permanent and strong; cutting or forcing it open will leave clear evidence of tampering.
3. The Simulock is etched with permanent laser marking, which offers the highest level of marking security.
4. The breaking point provides easy removal of the seal. Another prominent security feature is the security breaking lines that prevent a broken seal from being glued or welded together without leaving evidence.
5. The simultaneous double-locking mechanism of the Simulock makes tampering very difficult.