Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Mega Fortris Security Seals?
- Mega Fortris is a specialised designer and manufacturer of tamper evident security solutions.
- We offer you Australia’s best range of quality tamper evident security seals online and deliver all round Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Hobart and remote areas).
- Our two fully compliant factories in Malaysia and China (ISO17712, ISO14001, ISO9001) manufacture security bolt seals, cable seals, plastic pull-tight seals, indicative seals, bags, boxes, labels, tape, RFID seals and more.
- We laser and thermal print in-house and guarantee premium scanner readability of our barcodes.
- We provide seals from our Value Range right through to ‘H’ High Security and our team are experts at finding the right seal at the right price for you.
- Our customers include; Government, Transport & Logistics, Security & Cash in Transit, Correctional Services, Utilities, Banking & Finance, Retail, Food Services, Education, Primary Production, Mining, Export, Gaming, Leisure and Hospitality, Law Enforcement, Emergency Services, Pharmaceutical and Hospitals.
How do I choose which security seal fits my needs?
If you are unsure of what type of security seal is best for your needs please call us on (Freecall) 1300 66 99 21 or email us email@example.com. Our expert team is only too happy to help you find the right seal at the right price.
Can I customise seals with my company name, logo or barcode?
Yes. Seals on our website are standard inventory stock. For custom printing please call us on (Freecall) 1300 66 99 21 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. As we manufacture and print in our own factories, we guarantee the you best print quality for premium scanner readability. Customised seals provide even greater security as they are harder to fraudulently duplicate.
Are my seal numbers traceable?
All security seals dispatched to you from Mega Fortris are recorded in our secure database for full traceability. Seal numbers are UNIQUE to each customer and are not duplicated.
What are your Security Seals made from?
Mega Fortris uses only 100% virgin product in our manufacturing process. This ensures higher breaking strains as strains lessen if recycled product is introduced during manufacture. By the way, our products are 100% recyclable once used!
Do you have a minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
Minimum order quantities differ for each type of security seal or tamper evident product. If you have any special requests, please contact us on (Freecall) 1300 66 99 21 or email us email@example.com.
What is ISO 17712:2013?
ISO17712:2013 relates to the International Standard for Mechanical Freight Container Seals. A security seal cannot be C-TPAT compliant unless it is rated as ‘H’ High Security Seal. There is an important relationship between ISO17712:2013 and ISO9001:2008;
- Without ISO9001:2008, the status for ISO17712:2013 (seal compliance) is invalid
How do ISOs affect Mega Fortris? Firstly, it separates us from backyard companies who manufacture seals by the millions but do not have accreditation. Secondly, we can say that Mega Fortris monitors our quality according to our Quality Management System and our operations do not adversely affect the environment.
By achieving ISO17712:2013 & ISO9001:2008 status, our seals are certified C-TPAT and GUARANTEED to the highest security level.
For more information on ISO17712:2013 or C-TPAT please click on the following links:
What payment options do you offer?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and EFT payments. Credit accounts may be approved subject to criteria. Please call us on (Freecall) 1300 66 99 21 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.