Strong Indicative Ring Seal
The Arrow Seal is one of the most tamper evident ring seals in the world combining unique features like the Inspection Window, ultra sonic welding and a double locking mechanism.
The Arrow Seal is constructed with a unique integrated Inspection Window that allows tamper detection at a glance. This feature is extremely valuable to operations with high traffic volume and high security requirements.
1. The Inspection Window is a unique feature that enables quick and easy visual checking of the locking mechanism.
2. Ultrasonic welding is used to fasten caps to the seal. Ultrasonic welding is permanent and it is too strong to be cut or forced open without clear evidence of tampering.
3. The Arrow seal comes with anti-slip grips to make sealing easy and quick.
4. The Arrow seals are etched with permanent laser marking. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
5. Security breaking lines at the snapping point provide easy removal of the seal and prevents a broken seal from being glued or welded together without leaving clear evidence of tampering.
6. The Arrow seal features a double locking mechanism that makes tamper attempts even more difficult.